Wednesday 21 February 2024

AI Art on Zazzle

AI Art on Zazzle

Today I'm going to show you how to use AI art to your advantage on Zazzle. For this tutorial, I chose the color of the year 2004 Peach Fuzz. I'm going to create a Zazzle wedding collection on this theme and show you how I do it step by step. 

So don't you just love these times? Instead of having to search for peach fuzz floral graphics for commercial use and wading through them all to find a provider that will allow usage on Zazzle, I'm going to head over to Microsoft Copilot to generate free ones without all the hassle of licensing terms etc. In fact, a lot of my providers on Etsy are using it themselves now anyway.

So I want a bouquet for the front and a background for the reverse of my cards. In Copilot, I entered "Detailed watercolor peach fuzz floral bouquet, solid white background, watercolor illustration, isolated, vibrant, bright white background --no mockup, text, words, signature, watermark, no stems" and I got these results. (You can keep trying until you get the desired results)

It appears to have chosen pink to combo with which is cool. I kinda like the look of that second one so I'm going to click on it and download it...

Once I've downloaded that, I will go to remove bg which is an excellent (also free!) tool for removing backgrounds and creating transparent pngs. It really is good and gives great results!

Simply upload your image and let remove bg do the rest...

So now I'm going to bring it into an existing text template I have on Zazzle.


Now I want a background for the reverse side so my next prompt is: "detailed watercolor peach fuzz colored flowers background, watercolor illustration, vibrant colors, --no mockup, no text, no stems, no words, no signature, no vase, no watermark".

Here are my initial results....


I like that first one so I'll be using that for the reverse side of my invite...


No need for remove bg this time.


Et voilĂ !...


There is also the option to do it this way of course, using a transparency on the front...


Zazzle does stipulate that you put "generativecontent" in the tags of any product with an ai generated graphic. I'm going to make a usual collection in this manner now and then make a new post for collection cover images and videos using Copilot and Canva which is also free!

PS: So far I'm using Copilot for free but I believe the Pro Version is $20 a month. Let's stay free for now though. I read that signing out and signing in again can enhance your boosts. Even refreshing the browser works as well.
*Update: I've been using it to generate multiple images for free now and I see it's refreshed every day. I saw this notice first thing this morning...


So they can take a while but we can be getting on with other stuff while we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment