Wednesday 21 February 2024

AI Art on Zazzle (Part 2)

AI Art on Zazzle

In part one, I showed you how to use AI art to your advantage on Zazzle. In this tutorial, I'll demonstrate how to use Copilot ai free version once again to do the cover pics with some help from Canva of course.

So my prompt for a cover for the first main invitation is thus..."blank white 5 x 7 portrait invitation, mockup flat lay sample, isolated, on top of a peach fuzz floral wedding background, keep blank white invitation clear of objects with no objects on top of the blank invitation mockup flat lay sample, photoreal" and here were the results (once again, I will mention that you can keep trying until you get the desired results).


I'm a fan of dandelions so I chose the last one.


I've downloaded that and I'm heading over to Canva to do the rest. I'm pretty sure you can do what I'm about to show you for free but I do use the premium version for $12.95 a month. Canva is pretty awesome!


Select "Create a design" and scroll down to "Custom size". Select that and enter 1480 x 1480 pixels as that is the size of the Zazzle cover pics.


Once you are presented with your canvas, you can "Set image as background".


Now (if you haven't already) you can download the invite from Zazzle.


Now the big purple Upload files button and grab your invite.


Click on the upload once and it will be placed in the center of the document. You need to grab it by a corner node and scale it so it fits nicely preferably so that some shadow is showing behind it. If there is no shadow on your cover oic, one can be produced with Canva but we'll cover that later when we come to do the videos!


Now hit the "Share" button top right to execute your download.


Once that is done, we can now go across to Zazzle and furnish our invite with a fresh new cover pic!


And so...


Tune in for part 3 when I'm going to do the collection cover pics and videos for this very same collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment