Wednesday 21 February 2024

AI Art on Zazzle (Part 4)

AI Art on Zazzle (Part 4)

In the fourth and final part of this tutorial. I will show you how to use Copilot ai free version to do the collection videos with Canva which is also free but the paid version ($12.95) comes with many extras.

So I had to play around with the prompts here but my initial one was "Peach fuzz floral themed wedding" and here were the results...


I like the last one so I downloaded that.


Not bad, so I tried it again and got more results but they were all a bit samey so I tried "Peach fuzz floral themed wedding bride".


Hmmm...I'm beginning to see the connection Copilot is making with "Fuzz" lol that's cool. I like the first one. You can play around with the wording as much as you like until you get the desired results of course. You can be as flowery as you like and include things like "bokeh" (which I love) or "confetti" and such. All you need is four good ones because that's how many pages we are going to do in Canva as the videos should not be longer than 90 seconds so it's just about right. Talking of Canva, that is where we are headed now so once you have four decent scenarios set for your video, you can go and "Create a design" and "Video".


Once that opens, go to "Resize & Magic Switch" top left and "Custom" and then enter the values 1480 x 1480 pixels the press "Resize this design".


Now you can go to "Uploads" and start uploading your video scenes. You are the director! Once they are uploaded, press on the one you want to appear first and it will appear on your canvas. Then right-click on it and "Set image as background"


When that is done, select "Animate" and "Breathe". This gives the image movement.


Now I'm going to use the same four products I used for the collection cover pic to make my movie (you can use any). Click on the one you want first and it will appear superimposed over your wedding scene. Now select "Edit photo" and "Shadows" and then "Drop" to give it a nice drop shadow.


Now choose "Add text" and "Add a heading". Give it a title and play around with the fonts. They have some really nice ones and Canva even lets you import your own!


Now, see there under the image where it says "Add page"? That's what you are going to do three times and repeat the process I have just shown you. Once you have four pages, you can go to "Share" and "Download" as MP4 Video.


So now I've created a collection with covers and a video all for free! Like I said, I'm unsure about the merits of the Canva free version but the pro version is really worth the money. Canva is a very sophisticated design platform. This is just the way I'm doing them now after much trial and error. It's worth reading this article to get a good idea of how things should be done...


Here is my video...



And here is the collection...Peach Fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment