Sunday 31 March 2019

Crystal Wedding

I am always looking for the latest wedding trends and when I stumbled on a very charming minimalistic crystal set by OctopusArtis then I knew that it was just what I needed to bring something really new to the table.

Geometric patterns and greenery are big right now and watercolor washes have always been popular. These graphics are a stunning combination of the three delivered by this very fine artist and that's why I was thrilled when I was given the green light to use them on my zazzle store!

If you are looking for some stunning graphics for any occasion whatsoever, head on over to their store for a look at what they've got to offer. Here is the wedding collection that I have produced from this particular set and I am entering it in zazzle's latest design challenge. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment